Become a member and interact with AASP scholars and students through the Members Intranet. Chat and participate in online forums and upload your latest research and articles for members to read.
You will receive access to digital copies of the Asian Journal of Social Psychology, (AJSP) and may order print copies at a discount. As an added bonus, members also receive free digital copies of the Journal of Pacific Rim Psychology (JPRP). Our Biennial Conference is a time to meet other members and learn from the masters. Members receive a discount on Conference registration fees and on our AASP publication series: Progress in Asian Social Psychology. You will receive regular newsletters and communications via electronic mail and be kept up to date with the activities of the Asian Association of Social Psychology.
- Access to digital copies of the Asian Journal of Social Psychology (AJSP) and to order print copies at a discount rate;
- Access to digital copies of the Journal of Pacific Rim Psychology (JPRP);
- The opportunity to apply for an AASP Small Group Meeting support of up to US$10,000 (applications are open continuously; AASP SGM Guidelines and Application Form);
- Regular newsletters and communications via membership email and the AASP social media to be kept up to date with the activities and accomplishment of the AASP members and beyond;
- Member-only registration savings for the Biennial Conference to present your research to the international audiences, meet other members to learn their research and network, and improve you publication skills by attending publication workshops;
- The chance to receive financial support for attending the biennial conference;
- The opportunity to attend the AASP Summer School for PhD students and Early Career Researchers (only for student members).
There are two categories of AASP membership:
AASP Members – Persons who have a major academic qualification in social psychology or other related academic disciplines.
AASP Student Members – A student in good standing who is studying or carrying out research in the area of social psychology or related disciplines.
Residing in a high income economy country:
Regular member: 1 year AUD$45, 2 year AUD$85
Student member: 1 year AUD$20, 2 year AUD$35
Residing in an economically developing country:
Regular member: 1 year AUD$20, 2 year AUD$35
Student member: 1 year AUD$10, 2 year AUD$15
Subscribe to the print version of AJSP for an additional AUD$50 per annum and receive four issues per year.
(effective 31 July 2021)
Become a Member of our Association
Select your membership type, country of residence and membership duration. All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
Note: The AASP and Wiley classify high income economy countries based on the World Bank classification of economies. For more information, please visit The World Bank Country Classification.