The International Society for Self & Identity (ISSI) is delighted to announce the awardees for our 2021 Mini Research Grant Program.
This was the inaugural year for this program, so we were very delighted to have received 48 proposals. These proposals spanned a wide range of topics on the self and identity and came from researchers from across the world. It was clear from these proposals that research on the self and identity is alive and well!
We were able to fund 6 proposals, submitted by the 6 individuals or groups below:
● Abigail Caselli, Syracuse University, USA
● Carmen Cervone, University of Padova, Italy; Silvia Fillippi, University of Padova, Italy; Bruno Gabriel Salvador Casara, University of Padova, Italy; Andrea Scatolon, University of Trento, Italy
● Patrece Joseph, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, USA
● Nadyanna Majeed, Singapore Management University, Singapore
● Yuki Miyagawa, Otemon Gakuin University, Japan
● Donald Snyder, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, USA
Hearty congratulations to each of the awardees!
Look out for next year’s call for mini grant proposals, which will likely come out around August 2022.
Serena Chen, ISSI President