Asian Journal of Social Psychology
The Asian Journal of Social Psychology (AJSP) is a publication of the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Watch the 2011 AJSP Publishing Seminar "From constructing a paper to constructing a research program" You'll hear practical advice on getting published.
Aims and Scope
The main aim of the journal is to stimulate research, encourage academic exchanges and enhance professional development in psychology for Asian scholars and for scholars who are interested in Asian cultures and societies.
Accordingly, the Asian Journal of Social Psychology positively encourages submissions with Asian content and/or Asian authors, but also welcomes high quality submissions from any part of the world. It will publish theoretical and empirical papers as well as book reviews.
Social Psychology includes all areas of psychology that investigate social processes such as development, cognition, personality, health, counselling, organization, and education. The journal also encourages interdisciplinary integration and synthesis with sister disciplines in social sciences and humanities.
Notes for Contributors
- Double-spacing should be used throughout.
- Authors need to follow the guidelines outlined in the Publication Manual (4th ed.) of the American Psychological Association.
- Authors must submit their manuscript in English.
- Submissions must contain an abstract of approximately 100 words. The final version of the accepted manuscript must include a hard copy, camera-ready figures, and PC or Apple disk copy.
- The preferred mode of manuscript submission is through the internet.
A free sample copy of Asian Journal of Social Psychology is available:
- Order by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state journal title, full postal address and quote ref: 78DM779.
For further information on Asian Journal of Social Psychology, including contents, article abstracts and notes for contributors, visit the Asian Journal of Social Psychology homepage on the Blackwell Publishers website.